“We treat all people we work with like Family”
Yrausquin is an equal employment opportunity employer looking for cooperative, motivated and enthusiastic people to join our family.
Quick Lane Technician m/f
Yrausquin is looking for a responsible and dynamic technician to join our Quick Lane team!
- Are you a responsible and dynamic technician that specializes in maintenance and light repair work?
- Do you have strong customer service orientation and the ability to work independently and efficiently?
- Can you handle multiple tasks quickly and efficiently and work according to processes and policies to ensure customer satisfaction?
- Do you have a EPB degree or equivalent degree with Technical specialization?
If you are eligible please apply now to join the dynamic team at Yrausquin and click here to send us an e-mail!
Specializes in maintenance and light repair work. Has strong customer service orientation and the ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Performs any and all repairs and service as indicated on Repair Order.
- Ensures high quality service and repairs are provided to every customer.
- Maintains all personal and company-provided tools and equipment in proper operating condition.
- Reports any missing or damaged company tools or equipment to management.
- Communicates well with customers and dealer personnel.
- Suggests products, services, equipment or practices to improve sales, safety, or customer satisfaction.
- Promotes cooperation and teamwork.
- Assists fellow employees as necessary.
- Handles multiple tasks quickly and efficiently
- Maintains customer focus while dealing with a difficult customer.
- Prioritizes work to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Determines work that needs to be done immediately and work that could be done and then notifies customer.
- Utilizes Quick Lane processes and policies to ensure customer satisfaction and
- Visually inspects vehicle parts for damage or safety issues.
- Complies with all OSHA/NOSHA, state and local laws regarding safety, hazardous materials, and environmental
- Reports security violations or unsafe conditions to management.
- Maintains technical skills.
- Efficient and effective service operations.
Responsible for other duties as assigned and/or required by business need.
- EPB degree or equivalent preferred
- Other certifications or licenses as required by state law
- Driver’s license
- Minimum 2 years experience in automotive service
Skills required to perform principal/additional duties and responsibilities:
Achieving High Standards focuses on ensuring customer satisfaction, getting results, getting details right, and displaying professionalism and integrity. This includes anticipating customer needs, overcoming obstacles, seeking solutions, self-starting rather than passively waiting for direction, accomplishing tasks and showing concern for all aspects of the job as well as following ethical standards set by the company.
Working Effectively with Others focuses on valuing teamwork, listening, speaking and writing effectively, and influencing customers. This includes being aware of the impact of one’s own behavior on others, considering feelings and viewpoints of others, adjusting explanations for different audiences to ensure understanding, expressing ideas clearly in written text, and using appropriate communication styles to persuade others to change their opinion.
Handling Pressure focuses on adapting to change, maintaining composure, and resolving conflicts. This includes changing priorities and procedures, maintaining performance under stress and opposition, being sensitive to time deadlines, maintaining positive and professional attitude, understanding others’ “points of view” and analyzing all viewpoints objectively.
Managing Complexity focuses on planning and prioritizing, analyzing problems, and making decisions. This includes establishing priorities and organizing workload to accomplish goals and meet deadlines to support FIRTFT, customer handling, and business growth.
Applying the Basics focuses on referencing written information, applying basic math skills, using computers and technical systems, completing forms, and following safety procedures. This includes processing information from tables, written text, and charts; executing practical math problems; using systems to input or access information; and completing paperwork so that all information is correctly recorded.