Kids off to school on time. Rush to work. Or simply enjoy a sun-set cruising trip. Mobility! That is what your Ford-dealer, Yrausquin & Sons, stands for. The ‘Keeping You Mobile Plan’ is a perfect example. This unique maintenance, repairs and extended warranty plan will guarantee you even greater pleasure when driving your Ford. No matter what the situation, Yrausquin & Sons and Ford have got you covered.
What it is
The ‘Keeping You Mobile Plan’ comes on top of your Bumper-to-Bumper New Vehicle Limited Warranty and is the most comprehensive service contract offered on Aruba. It is like having the best available health plan for your car, covering the maintenance and repairs of numerous key components. And depending on the plan you choose you will even receive rental car reimbursement of up to US$ 30,00 per day for up to 10 days per repair visit should your vehicle be kept overnight for covered repairs.
How it works
How does the ‘Keeping You Mobile Plan’ work?
As the owner of a new Ford, you can choose between the ‘Premium Care Plan’ and the ‘Premium Maintenance Plan’.
The ‘Premium Care Plan’ is basically a comprehensive service contract that builds on the Bumper-to-Bumper New Vehicle Limited Warranty and covers parts and labor expenses for failures due to defects in materials and workmanship and/or normal wear and tear for more than 500 key components. Coverage under this plan begins at the warranty start date and zero kilometers, and expires at the earlier of the number of months or the number of kilometers included.
The ‘Premium Maintenance Plan’ is truly comprehensive and covers a wide range of manufacturer-recommended maintenance services. Coverage begins at the Bumper-to-Bumper New Vehicle Limited Warranty start date and zero kilometers. This plan can only be purchased before 12 months or 19.000 kilometers from the Bumper-to-Bumper New Vehicle Limited Warranty, whichever occurs first. Coverage under this plan expires upon reaching the selected coverage duration or kilometer limit, or completion of all the maintenance services, whichever comes first.
Depending on the model of your Ford and the plan and coverage period chosen, you will prepay a one-time coverage fee.
Why is it important
The ‘Keeping You Mobile Plan’ allows you to enjoy extra care free driving fun on top of your Bumper-to-Bumper New Vehicle Limited Warranty:
- The plan can keep you mobile, because a well balanced preventive checkup and maintenance plan reduces the risk of failure and malfunctioning substantially.
- This will also improve the safety of the car.
- You will always know where you’re at financially and be spared unpleasant surprises.
- The ‘Keeping You Mobile Plan’ can even easily pay for itself, because one covered major repair could save you the amount you paid for the plan and more.
- It will also increase the resale value of the car – the contract stays with the vehicle. When you resell your vehicle, any remaining coverage is transferable to the new owner and therefore adds resale value to your vehicle.
What is covered
The Premium Care Plan is an extended service plan. It is the only plan that guarantees that repair work will be performed by Ford Motor Company factory-trained technicians using Ford and Motorcraft Original Equipment Parts. It offers a wide band of coverage including but not limited to engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, airconditioning and audio. It also offers rental car reimbursement of up to US$ 30,00 per day for up to 10 days per repair visit should your vehicle be kept overnight for covered repairs.
The Premium Maintenance Plan provides for timely care and inspections that can prevent serious and extensive repairs, optimal vehicle performance for the long run and protection for your investment and budget. It covers a wide range of manufacturer-recommended maintenance services including engine oil and oil filter replacement and changes and multi-point inspections like i.e. fluid level checks as well as six different “normal wear” items. Only Ford and Motorcraft Original Equipment Parts are used for replacement.
The Premium Care Plan does not cover:
- Components and repairs not covered: Buttons, carpet, dash pad, door and window handles, knobs, trim, upholstery, CNG/LPG components, tires, water leaks, wind noise, weatherstrips, fabric, liners, zippers and fasteners.
- Owner Maintenance Requirements: Service adjustments and cleaning, batteries of all types, cables, belts and hoses, brakes (front hub, drums, disc rotors, pads), shoes, wheel balancing and alignment, linings, coolant, exhaust system (includes catalytic converter), filters, fluids, lubricants, lights (bulbs, sealed beam, lenses), manual clutch disc, shock absorbers, spark plugs and wires, tune-ups, wiper blades, squeaks and rattles.
The Premium Maintenance Plan does not include a wide band of component coverage as is the case with the Premium Care Plan but only six “normal wear” items.
Ask your question
If you want a what more detailed information or have additional question on these plans. Feel free to contact your favorite Sales Person or Customer Service Representative and one of them will e-mail the answer to you as soon as possible. You can also visit our showroom and ask your question personally or simply e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 524-4444.