“We treat all people we work with like Family”
Yrausquin is an equal employment opportunity employer looking for cooperative, motivated and enthusiastic people to join our family.
Business Development Coordinator m/f
The Business Development Center Coordinator’s core duty and responsibility is to provide outstanding customer service support to all internal and external relations.
The Business Development Center Coordinator’s is the central point of all the information the company’s customers need. In order to ensure high customer satisfaction, the Business Development Center Coordinator’s provides information, responds to inquiries about products and services, and ensures that all of its customers are handled fairly and promptly.
The Business Development Center Coordinator’s acts as the first point of contact for its internal customers (departments) and their customers, making sure that all customer inquiries are addressed.
The core task of the position is to support the various processes within our Company.
Tasks of the Business Development Coordinator:
- Independently set up, perform and control various administrative tasks;
- Provides customer service support by interacting with customers to provide information in response to general customer inquiries about our products and services;
- Receptionist tasks, receiving customers at the front desk;
- Telecommunication tasks, answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls;
- Digital communications such as e-mail and social media;
- Works together with direct colleagues and with all department personnel;
- Follow up parts and keep track and trace on parts;
- Prioritizes work to ensure all deadlines are met;
- Performs data accurately in the computer system and that it’s up to date;
- Maintains high ethical standards in daily activities;
- Is able to work structured and accurate under pressure;
Responsible for other duties as assigned and/or required by business need.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, a highly developed customer service orientation and the ability to work independently and efficiently, but is also a team player.
Knowledge and experience required are:
- Minimum M.A.V.O. diploma;
- Administration knowledge is a plus;
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong networking skills;
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams;
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment;
- Excellent organizations skills;
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills;
- Demonstrable work experience in a similar position;
- Hospitality background;
- Professional and representative work attitude;
- Has customer friendliness as a high priority;
- The fluency of the English language is a must;
- Language proficiency: Papiamento, Dutch, English and Spanish.
If you are familiar with this profile, please send your motivation letter with your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our opening hours are from:
Monday to Friday:
8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
( including Service Dept. & Quick Lane® )