“We treat all people we work with like Family”
Yrausquin is an equal employment opportunity employer looking for cooperative, motivated and enthusiastic people to join our family.
Accounts Payable m/f
The core duties and responsibilities of the AP are posting Vendor invoices, prepare Vendor payments and manage AP aging list and Fixed Assets Register.
These tasks are executed in a timely manner, providing outstanding customer service to all internal and external relations, both local and international.
AP ensures that all up-to-date policies, procedures and planning are used, in order to ensure that all tasks and duties are executed correctly, finalized in a timely manner and to ensure the quality of the executed tasks and duties.
AP supports Cashier as back-up during absence of Cashier. Cashier is responsible that back-ups are using up-to-date policies, procedures and planning.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction and loyalty, whilst working together with other departments.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and following (e-)training programs
- Maintain high ethical standards in daily activities.
- Prioritize work to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Address vendor complaints inform your manager and take action for additional follow-up and resolution approved by your manager
- Maintain a clean and professional environment.
- Take initiatives to help others in the company as needed or required.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned and/or required by business need.
- Daily posting of vendor invoices for expenses, investments and inventory
- Prepare Vendor payments breakdowns
- Prepare monthly (local and international) Vendor payments and payments on request, communicating with internal management and external banks
- Daily clearing of executed Vendor payments
- International and local communication with Vendors
- Manage AP aging list
- Manage Fixed Assets Register
- Process daily customer payments for Sales, Service and Parts invoices, paid for with Cash, Cheque, ATM, Credit Card or Charge to Customer account
- Retrieve Credit Authorization for Charge customers
- Administrator of the cash ledger (Kasboek)
- Depositorian of the Petty Cash ATM card
- Managing Petty cash draw requests
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work independently and efficiently, but is also a team player.
Knowledge and experience required are:
- Relevant Secondary Vocational (EPI) degree
- 3 years relevant experience in similar position
- Customer friendly
- Ability to manage own time efficiently
- Take initiative and work well unsupervised
- Punctual, discrete and reliable
- Experience with Finance ERP software and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Effective and Efficient communication skills
- Proficient reading and verbal communication skills in English, Papiamento, and Dutch
If you are familiar with this profile, please send your motivation letter with your C.V. to email@example.com
Our opening hours are from:
Monday to Friday:
8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
( including Service Dept. & Quick Lane® )