“We treat all people we work with like Family”
Yrausquin is an equal employment opportunity employer looking for cooperative, motivated and enthusiastic people to join our family.
Fleet & Lease Sales Manager m/f
The core duties and responsibilities of the Fleet & Lease Sales Manager (FLSM) are to develop and maintain commercial, fleet, lease, and retail contacts to boost sales, foster client relationships, and provide excellent service that is detailed to the customer needs. The FLSM main customers are customers who want to acquire a fleet, lease, or buy a vehicle and/or trucks make up the majority of FLSM’s clients.
The FLSM consults and advises customers to identify their needs, vehicle usage requirements and preferences, and to respond to customer concerns.
The FLSM guides and facilitates the customer’s buying experience, matches customer needs with vehicle model and equipment and presents vehicle in terms of customer’s interest (and accompanies the customer in test driving the vehicle – when applicable). The FLSM follows up with customers on the ordering process, the production, delivery times, and after the delivery to develop and maintain customer loyalty.
The FLSM works closely with the After Sales team to coordinate the necessary service schedules if the customer has purchased or leased trucks.
The FLSM designs and develops competitive purchase and lease plans that meet the needs of customers.
The FLSM also assists other Sales Representatives when needed.
On any given day, a variety of tasks may be performed.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure ahigh quality effective and professional experience is provided to every customer following the dealership’s fleet & lease sales process.
- Facilitate interviews the customer to discover customer preferences, needs, and buying or leasing motives.
- Match the customer’s needs and preferences with vehicle model and equipment with the right finance and lease arrangements and present the vehicle that matches the customer’s interest.
- Prospects for sales/service business.
- Conduct delivery process and follow up in prescribed manner with customers.
- Follow up with customers before, during and after delivery to develop and maintain customer loyalty.
- Build and retain business relationships with all customers.
- Responsible for planning and executing prospecting, sales, and marketing activities.
- Responsible for completion of all required documentation and forms to complete sales/lease process and close the deal. This includes lease calculations, compliance, insurances, license plates, banks, and contracts to be prepared and signed.
- Responsible, manage and conduct business-to-business marketing activities.
- Understands, Lease, Premium Care Maintenance Programs, Quality Fleet Care and Extended Service Plans.
- Keeps track of all lease customers and lease data, to ensure that an optimum service is provided.
- Responsible for and prepares the daily Workplan and Prospect list reports to discuss with the Sales Manager.
- Manage and resolve customer concerns.
- Responsible for and managing the company’s key customers to guarantee the best service is provided with the least amount of wait time.
- Identify and support opportunities for methods/process improvement in the sales department.
- Work with the Parts Department to use Uptime-Critical Parts Program.
- Participate in departmental and dealership-wide meetings when needed.
- Keep informed on all products (incl. commercial upfitting), services, customer demographics or profiles, and competitive automotive makes and models.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned and/or required by business need.
- Minimum Associate’s degree in Sales and/or Marketing or equivalent certification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Planning and organizing.
- Attention to detail.
- Take initiative and work independently.
- Customer service orientation.
- Able to work in a stressful environment and handle stress.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proficient reading, verbal and writing communication skills in English, Spanish, Papiamento, and Dutch.
- Should have general computer skills and be capable of utilizing the computer as an appropriate daily tool proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, all Certified Dealer Software.
Skills required to perform principal/additional duties and responsibilities:
Achieving High Standards focuses on ensuring customer satisfaction, getting results, displaying professionalism, and maintaining awareness of details. This includes understanding the importance of serving the customer and anticipating their needs, being a “self-starter”, consistently achieving or exceeding goals, showing concern for all aspects of the job, monitoring activities over time and following ethical standards set by the company.
Working Effectively with Others focuses on valuing teamwork, listening, speaking and writing effectively, and influencing customers. This includes being aware of the impact of one’s own behavior on others, using active listening skills to demonstrate understanding and sensitivity, adjusting explanations for different audiences to ensure understanding, expressing ideas clearly and organizing them in a logical and concise form, and persuading others to change their opinion based on the information that one provides.
Handling Pressure focuses on adapting to change, maintaining composure, resolving conflicts, and multi-tasking. This includes the willingness and ability to change work practices or priorities in response to changing conditions, maintaining performance under stress or opposition, maintaining quality while shifting back and forth between two or more activities, remaining sensitive to time deadlines and conflict situations, and settling disagreements by objectively analyzing viewpoints.
Managing Complexity focuses on planning and prioritizing, problem solving, and making decisions. This includes re-evaluating priorities and re-organizing workload to meet demands, identifying problems, determining relationship between “cause” and “effect” and examining information from different sources to formulate the best course of action.
Applying the Basics focuses on referencing written information, applying basic math skills, using computer systems, following and learning new procedures, maintaining awareness of and following safety procedures, and troubleshooting problems. This includes understanding information gathered from written text, diagrams and graphs; solving arithmetic problems; using computer systems to access and input information; and being able to locate and identify problems encountered on the job.
Understanding and Using Business Knowledge focuses on applying technical knowledge, updating necessary training and certifications, and using knowledge of dealership operations. This includes the ability to apply the appropriate technical knowledge necessary to complete automotive repairs and services. It also involves understanding and applying appropriate technical knowledge and experience to perform automotive services including maintenance, diagnosis and repair, and installation effectively using dealership resources, such as tools, electronic and drivability equipment to perform the job. Other skills include assisting in controlling costs and executing dealership policies and procedures to ensure customer loyalty
Our opening hours are from:
Monday to Friday:
8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
( including Service Dept. & Quick Lane® )