“We treat all people we work with like Family”
Yrausquin is an equal employment opportunity employer looking for cooperative, motivated and enthusiastic people to join our family.
Financial Controller m/f
The core duties and responsibilities of the Financial Controller are internal control on processing of Payroll, Cash and Banks, coordinating daily operation, Managing the Planning & Control cycle, managing Lease loans process and execution of the Month end closing procedure including reporting.
These tasks are executed in a timely manner, providing outstanding customer service to all internal and external relations.
The Financial Controller ensures that all up-to-date process descriptions, internal controls, a documented system of accounting policies, financial and fiscal rules and regulations and procedures and manuals are in place, in order to ensure that all tasks and duties are executed correctly, are compliant and finalized in a timely manner, to ensure the quality of the executed tasks and duties.
Planning & Control cycle:
- Maintain and implement the monthly and annual planning and control cycle.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Support internal and external audits by providing necessary documentation and explanations.
Monthly and Annual Report:
- Execution of the month end closing procedures including revenue, gross margin, (cash flow,) OPEX (and CAPEX) analysis and cashflow planning.
- Prepare and execute monthly internal and external reporting.
- Execution of the year end closing procedure and delivery of the PBCL to the auditor.
- Execution of the periodical reports for the tax authorities.
Process and Procedures:
- Coordinate daily operation and reconcile bankstatements.
- Prepare and control ad-hoc, weekly and monthly payments.
- Control of cash and credit card operation and credit authorisations.
- Manage lease loans process.
- Control and coordinate balance sheet accounts reconciliations on monthly basis.
- Implement and maintain process descriptions and internal controls, a documented system of accounting policies, and procedures and manuals.
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles and company policies.
- Participation in projects for optimalisation of processes and finance IT systems.
- Implement and maintain local financial and fiscal rules and regulations in corporation with the local advisors.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company.
- Internal control on financials risk processes including payroll.
- Execution of the functional operational management of the Finance IT-systems.
Contributes to team effort by:
- Exploring new opportunities to add value to organization and departmental processes
- Helping others to accomplish results
- Performing other duties as assigned and deemed necessary
- Processing mail in the Finance mailbox
- Coordinate daily execution/ processing with direct colleagues
- (Maintain relationships with financial third parties (bank, accountant, tax advisor, insurance company))
Maintains Quality Service and Departmental Standards by:
- Reading, understanding and adhering to company procedures, policies and manuals.
- Maintain current knowledge of new trends and innovations in the field of accounting: evaluate their impact, and suggest policy and procedure improvements.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, a highly developed customer service orientation and the ability to work independently and efficiently, but is also a team player.
Knowledge and experience required are:
- Relevant Bachelor/ Master degree.
- 5 years relevant experience in Accounting and Control.
- Advanced experience with Finance ERP software and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with BI tools.
- Experienced in setting-up, implement and (re-)design of documented processes and internal control.
If you are familiar with this profile, please send your motivation letter with your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our opening hours are from:
Monday to Friday:
8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
( including Service Dept. & Quick Lane® )