Would you like more information about this vehicle? Leave your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible or download the brochure.
Let the road become your playground in the Mitsubishi ASX, a compact SUV built for powerful driving pleasure. From the fierce new face to functional new interior details, the ASX has been designed to inspire unique urban adventures. So grip the wheel and feel the adrenaline rush as you cruise the streets in this elegantly rugged SUV.
2023 Mitsubishi ASX 2WD GLS
- 2.0- liter DOHC 16-valve MIVEC engine
- INVECS-III CVT automatic transmission and paddle shifts
- Smartphone-link Display Audio (SDA) with 8″ touch panel, AM/FM radio, hands free & voice control system (Bluetooth), USB ports x2, 6 speakers (2 twitters)
- Rear view camera, Back warning system
- Keyless Operation System, Engine start/stop switch, auto lighting control & auto rain-sensing variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Driver, passenger, side & curtain, driver’s knee, Retractable assist grip x4, Immobilizer, 4ABS with EBD
- 18″ Alloy wheel, Radiator grille satin chrome and piano black
- LED headlamp with built-in type LED daytime running lights, LED position lamp & headlamp leveling device, front fog lamp (LED
- Center Panel for SDA, side air outlet (piano black)
- 3-spoke leather steering wheel & leather shift knob, steering wheel controls
- Power windows with switch panel silver paint, center door locking system
- Power door mirrors (Color-key) with power folding control and side turn signals
- Multimode keyless entry with 2 transmitters
- Air conditioner (Full Auto) with silver dial
- Rear spoiler with high-mount stop lamp, tonneau cover, shark-fin antenna
- Chrome accents, aluminum pedals, roof rail (built in type: black)
- Privacy glass (rear door, quarter & tailgate)
- Active Stability Control (ASC), Traction control (TCL), Hill Start Assist system (HAS), Brake assist system (Hydraulic)
Regular Price is AWG. 71,950.-
*Extra Cost Color for Diamond colors
Book a test drive with your favorite product specialist in a few simple steps here. Try before you buy a new car and make sure it’s the perfect seat/ride for you!